You can import your Gmail contacts as a new list or append to an existing list in your account. To do so, follow these steps:
- Login to your account
- Go to Lists | New
- Review the Terms of Service, check the boxes to agree, and click Continue
- Type in the name of your list
- In the Add List Members section select "Create a New List Using Members of Your Web Based Email Client" and click Next
- On the subsequent popup click the Gmail logo
- Login in to your Gmail Account and click Grant Access
- Use the checkboxes to select contacts to import (skip addresses that would violate our anti-spam policy) and click Next
- Review the preview and click Import
- On the Add Members page match the samples data from your file to the fields on the new list (the email addresses must import to our standard Email Address field)
- Select your preferred Import Rules section and click Next
On the Results page, review the number of records added, updated, and rejected. If necessary click the Download CSV link to download and review any addresses that were rejected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.