You can use Google Analytics to track website traffic generated from the VerticalResponse email campaigns you send. You must first have a Google Analytics account with web pages tagged to work with Google Analytics. Visit http://www.google.com/analytics/
for more information on how to set up your free account.
- Login to your VerticalResponse account
- Go to Account | Analytics | Google Analytics
- Add the domain or domains you would like to track and click Save Domains
- When you launch your VerticalResponse email campaigns, check the following box- "Yes, I want to track this email with Google Analytics"
- Choose a list field to track with Google Analytics from the drop down menu. (optional)
- Links in your email will be tagged with variables to report on visitors clicking through to tracked domains
Please sign in to leave a comment.