You can download reporting data for sent emails in either a comma delimited (.csv) or tab delimited (.txt) file. Please follow these steps.
- Log in to your VerticalResponse account
- Locate your email in the Reports section of the Home page
- Click the Actions link and choose Download Lists
- Select the file format as either .csv or .txt
- Choose the information you want to export from the What to Download options
- Select the Fields to Include from your list
A description of the various response types follows.
- clicked respondents are those who have clicked a link in your email.
- opened respondents are those who have opened the HTML version of your email.
- bounced emails that were rejected by the receiving email server.
- unsubscribes are those who have clicked the unsubscribe link in your email.
- non-responders are those who have taken none of the actions described above (they have not clicked, opened or unsubscribed)