Any list you upload into VerticalResponse must be in either .csv (comma delimited) or .txt (tab delimited) format.
- Login to your account and go to Contacts and then "Upload New List"
- Type in the name of your list
- Select "Upload File"
- Click Browse and locate the .csv or .txt file to import and click Next
- Match the data from your file to the fields on the new list (the email addresses must import to our standard Email Address field)
- Select whether you want to exclude the header row (top row) click Import
- On the Results page review the number of records added, updated, and rejected.
- If necessary click the Download Rejected Records link to download and review any addresses that were rejected.