You can use the VerticalResponse Segmentation feature to create two or more randomly distributed lists from selected criteria. Your original lists are unchanged. To create two new lists in this manner follow the steps below.
- Click Lists | Segments
- Click the New Segment button
- Enter a name for the segment and click Choose Segment Type
- Under Simple Segment Options select Segment List Members Only (this will also work with all of the other options on this page)
- Click Save & Build Segment
- Select one or more lists for your segment, click Done and then Save & Get Results
- Select the fields you want to include in the new list and click Save Results
- Under Load Results As select Multiple Lists and enter the number of lists you wish to create
- Enter a name for each list and the percentage split each will contain from the total result set
- Click the Create Lists button to create your lists
Please sign in to leave a comment.