We suggest using a call-to-action (CTA) button in your email. To help you get started here are a few simple steps:
- Go to https://buttons.verticalresponse.com/
- In the Button Text box enter what you want your button to say. It’s best to use action verbs such as Buy, Learn, Create, Start, Sign Up, Register, etc. This is a small space so keep the text to a minimum. Also, to prevent the text from breaking to the next line use alt+space (option+space for Mac users) instead of using just the space bar.
- The next 5 drop-down menus let you create just the button you want to use. Each change you make will show up on the sample in the Live Button Preview box. You can select Shape, Button Color, Border Color, Font style and Font Color.
- Once you've created your button, enter your email address and click Send Me My Button.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to download it. Then either use it on your website or upload to your image library and use in your email.