You can create folders and sub-folders and add images to any folder in your Media Library. If the image is already inside your library and you are using Internet Explorer, you can drag and drop your image into any folder. To add an image to a folder, follow the steps listed below.
- Click on Library from the navigation bar
- Look in the box located on the left side of the page and click once on the folder name where you want to add the image
- Wait for the folder to load and click Upload Images
- Click on the Browse button
- When the pop-up window appears locate the image on your computer, select it and click Open
- Click the Done button