You have the ability to edit your image inside the library using Pixlr, a free image editing application. You can rotate, crop, resize, fix the exposure, adjust colors, sharpen and remove red-eye. To edit your image follow the steps listed below.
- Click on Tools | Library from the blue navigation bar
- Find the image in the library and move your mouse over the image - Click on the pencil that appears in the lower right corner
- When Pixlr opens, click the button that applies to the changes you want to make, add text, filters, crop, etc.
- Resize by pixels, crop to remove unneeded space, flip and/or rotate to change the orientation of your image
- Click Apply then Save and you will be given the option to either overwrite the existing image or save it as a new image
Please sign in to leave a comment.