You may encounter login errors when using VerticalResponse for AppExchange if your browser is unable to accept cookies. Follow the steps below to allow your browser to accept third party cookies (the exact steps may vary depending on your browser version).
- Go to Tools | Internet Options and click on the Privacy tab
- Click the Sites button
- Enter rodinal.sfoffice.verticalresponse.com, click Allow and Ok
- Click Ok
- Go to Tools & Options and click the Privacy button
- Next click the Exceptions button
- Enter rodinal.sfoffice.verticalresponse.com, click Allow and OK
- Click the wrench icon in the top right
- Go to Settings | Under the Hood
- In the Privacy section click Content settings...
- Click Manage exceptions...
- Enter rodinal.sfoffice.verticalresponse.com and select Allow
If this does not help check these settings in your Salesforce Account:
- In Salesforce, check "Set Up | Administration Set Up | Security Controls | Session Settings" and make sure the following box is NOT checked - "Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated"
- Clear the browser cache, shut down and then restart the browser
You will also receive an error if your account was created through VerticalResponse rather than Salesforce. VerticalResponse accounts created from our website are incompatible with VerticalResponse for AppExchange. When you click the VR Email tab a connection is made to the VerticalResponse account with the email address specified as your Salesforce email address, if an incompatible account is found an error will result. To fix change the email address on the incompatible VerticalResponse account.
- Login to the incompatible VerticalResponse account
- Go to Account | Profile
- Change the Login Email Address to an address that differs from that used by Salesforce
- Clear your browser cache
- Login to your Salesforce account and click the VR Email tab, a new VerticalResponse account will be created