If an email address has bounced, most likely it’s bounced because it’s a bad address. There’s a typo, the address is no longer in use, or there’s a filter that’s blocking it from being delivered. Resetting a bounced address doesn’t guarantee that you’ll be able to reach the inbox, but you’ll be able to try again and see if the issue was temporary.
Reset a bounced address using search:
1. Search for that address in the Search box at the top right.
2. Enter the email address or persons name and hit Search; the contact will come up in a flash.
3. Then click the box to the left of the record and the Unbounce button at the bottom of the page and we’ll reset it for you once you confirm.
Reset a bounced address via a contact list:
1. Go to the Contacts tab and select a contact list
2. Once you're inside the contact list, you should see a list of all the Active list members
3. Click on the Inactive tab
4. If there are bounced, unsubscribed, on hold, or unconfirmed list members, they will appear here.
5. To unbounce a contact, select the checkbox next to a particular contact on the left side.
6. Click the Unbounce button at the bottom of the table.
7. Confirm you want to Unbounce the contact(s)
Please sign in to leave a comment.