To install Magento, please follow these instructions:
- To get started install the extension into your Magento store from Magento Connect OR download the extension and Unzip verticalresponse.tgz
- It will create a folder for VerticalResponse which contains three folders
- Upload these folders to your Magento installation folder
- Login to the Magento Admin panel
- It will show the menu item “VerticalResponse” has been added to admin navigation bar
You will need to connect your Magento Module to your VerticalResponse account
- In the Magento admin menu bar, a new tab titled “VerticalResponse” with a dropdown menu will be added.
- Open the settings section from the VerticalResponse dropdown menu.
- To connect your VerticalResponse account, click on Settings and then Connect with VerticalResponse
- It will take you to the VerticalResponse Authorization page.
- Input your email and password for your VerticalResponse account and authorize.
- If you do not see four options in the dropdown menu under VerticalResponse, you may need to refresh your cache. You can do this by going to: Admin > System > Cache Management > Select All > Refresh > Submit
Now that you’ve installed Magento and connected your VerticalResponse account you can begin to create a form.
- Go to admin > VerticalResponse > Marketing template
- Click on Add Form
- Here you’ll be able to create a popup form
- First select the type of form which best suites your need
- Next select the form appearance from left sidebar menu
- If you would like to add more fields other than email input field, go to the Form Fields menu in left sidebar and add field
- Click on Save
- Go to front end of your store and it will show the popup you created