All your email needs, from creating one to checking out the statistics can be done on the VR Messages tab. You’ll have access to key statistics, a button for quick email creation and easy view of sent emails.
Overall Message Stats
Get a quick view of the overall performance of your emails, including autoresponders, and if you’ve shared the emails on social media, that info will be there too. This will give you an overview of all the emails you’ve sent from your VR account.
Here’s a break down of what it all means:
- Total Sent - the total number of email messages sent from your VR account.
- Opens - The total number of opens across all the emails sent.
- Clicks - The total number of clicks across all the emails sent.
- Unsubs - The total number of people who unsubscribed across all the emails sent.
- Bounces - The total number of undeliverable email addresses across all the emails sent.
- Facebook Shares - The total number of times the emails were shared on Facebook across all the emails sent.
- Facebook Likes - The total number of times the emails were Liked on Facebook across all the emails sent.
- Twitter Retweets - The total number of times the emails were retweeted on Twitter across all the emails sent.
For results on a specific email, scroll to the bottom of the page to VR Recent Messages and find the email you need.
Sync Now - You'll see this link all over your VR for Salesforce account, and it will update different info depending on where you see it. This one will update your email stats from VR to your Salesforce Leads and Contacts when you click the link, instead of waiting for the automatic sync.
Create a New VR Message
Create a new email message using a mobile friendly VR template or use your own HTML. To get started, click the button for a template or HTML and then click the Create New Message button on the right-hand side of the screen. This will open your VerticalResponse account in a new tab and you’ll be in the right spot to set up an email.
VR Recent Message
View the messages sent from your VerticalResponse account here. Keep track of your emails by type, when sent and how many people it was sent to. Also view the reporting for each email by clicking View Report or check out what the email looked like by clicking View Email.
You’ll be able to view:
• Message title – Name you gave your email
• Total reach of message – Number of emails sent out, usually the size of your list
• Message type – Email or Autoresponder
• Message status – Draft, Scheduled, Pending, or Sent
• Date of Creation – The date and time your message was created
• Actions – View email statistics or see your email
Sync Now - Update your email stats from VR to your Salesforce Leads and Contacts when you click the link, instead of waiting for the automatic sync.
Please sign in to leave a comment.